Saturday, May 9, 2009

Special Notice

First, let me start by thanking all of you for following and commenting each way that you do. Second, allow me to apologize for the inactivity. There will be some changes that will soon come. Mainly, a move. This will, with intention, bring a great increase as well as some new and exciting things.

It also goes without saying, I have been very busy watching things transpire over the past month or two, and will be discussing some of these very issues in upcoming posts.

Again, thank you to all for your continued caring and support. I am excited, as many of you, to get back to work on some things.

I have posted my email before, but if anyone wishes to, please feel free to let me know some of the things that interest you or something you would like to see discussed. daniel@thestaffordvoice.com

Sphere: Related Content